The TERA SD lubricated rotary screw compressors with direct transmission, featuring power values from 75 to 250 kW, are the ideal solution for the compressed air needs of the today' industry.
With an extremely compact design, featuring 7.5, 10 and 13 bar operating pressure values, they are all available in variable speed versiona with an inverter (STC series), for all power values.
The machine comes with an electronic controller, final cooler, condensate separator with a timer-operated condensate drain.
TERA SD 100 - 125 - 150 - 180 - 220 - 280 - 340
- Available power values: 75, 90, 110, 132, 160, 200 and 250 kW.
- Compact design.
- Versions: fixed or variable speed.
- Latest-generation multifunction electronic controller.
- “Premium Efficiency” IE3 electric motor (IE2 in the variable speed versions).
- Max pressure 7.5-10-13 bar.
- High-efficiency air-ends.
- Quiet operation.
- High performance and low energy consumption.
- Internal components easily accessible for routine maintenance.
For more information - Download our PDF Here